Friday, August 20, 2010

OPEN HOUSE

* THANK YOU * ThAnK yOu * THANK YOU *

Wow! Talk about an awesome Open house! The turnout was amazing! As tired as I was last night, I found my self laying in bed thinking about things I needed to do at school and how awesome it is to teach at MNW. I am so lucky to live in such a great community. Every parent that came to open house was so friendly and the kids were sooo CUTE! I am really looking forward to working with all of you this year. I just know it is going to be a wonderful year!

I want to apologize if I did not get much time to talk to you last night. There was a lot going on and a lot of people in the classroom. Everyone came by 6:00. haha! Everyone must have had the same idea. So from 6-7, I spent some time putting things away and eating the Pep Club dinner. If you did not get a chance to ask me a question or tell me something, please feel free to contact me anytime!

If you came yesterday and noticed that you forgot supplies, go ahead and send them with your child on the first day. Also, sorry about the misunderstanding with the magazine boxes, we did get the ones they used in Kindergarten from the Kindergarten teachers. Hopefully you can return the new ones you bought, or save them for a future year.

I want to give a special thanks to Teage Bruns for sticking around and helping me! What a nice boy he is!


* THANK YOU * ThAnK yOu * THANK YOU *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Class Contract

Our Class Contract
Today, the first grade worked together to think of all the rules that will help our classroom run smoothly! They thought of way more than I ever could! Way to go First Grade!!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.