Thursday, August 12, 2010

Please share this blog!!!

If you are reading this please help me out and share the link with your family and other first grade parents. I am going to be updating this blog weekly and sometimes daily throughout the school year. I will be posting pictures and videos of the kids and updates on what’s going on in the classroom. I got this idea because I have heard parents ask their kids “What did you do at school today?” and a common answer from the child is “NOTHING”. Really? Nothing? We are soooo busy having fun learning in first grade that it only seems fair to share our excitement with our parents and family! It should be an easy way to keep you all in the loop. Also, I encourage comments. It will be fun to show the kids the comments from parents and family on the SMART board.

11 days and counting. I am getting soooo excited and can’t wait to meet the little ones!

1 comment:

  1. Will do! Isaac and I are very excited for the school year to start. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Our Class Contract

Our Class Contract
Today, the first grade worked together to think of all the rules that will help our classroom run smoothly! They thought of way more than I ever could! Way to go First Grade!!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.